My Design Wall

***UPDATE*** I have been getting a LOT of requests for specific information on the design wall fabric that I buy. Here’s the label from the bolt of my most recent purchase:

Rainbow Classicfelt by the KUNIN Group

Just a Few Projects

I started digging through some unfinished projects recently and put some on my design wall, then I thought I’d make a video about the design wall and share it :)

7 Responses to “My Design Wall”

Read below or add a comment...

1. Nicole says:

As always, your videos are so helpful! I have been considering various options for a design wall over the past number of months and your video is prompting me to follow through and get one up. Thanks!

• Marguerita says:

Hi Nicole, thank you for your kind comment, but I’ve seen your blog (and just spent another half hour there) and admired your quilts! You are an incredible quilter! What a gorgeous blog –

One thing that I forgot to say in the video is that I often have to take down the design wall for various reasons, but as soon as I can I just staple it right back up again. I love having it and I hope that you love yours too 😉

2. Jennifer says:

Thanks for posting that video. What a great idea!

3. Michele says:

So is the felt just stapled directly to the wall, or is there something behind it?

• Marguerita says:

Hi Michele, It’s just stapled straight to the wall with a regular desktop stapler. The tiny holes that the staples make can’t be seen if you have to take it down. I’ve done this at many places :)

4. Penny Evans says:

How much fleece did you buy?

• Marguerita says:

Hi Penny, sorry to take so long replying, I was on an extended road trip! I think I bought 2 yards of fleece. That’s my standard amount whenever I want to put up a new design wall, unless I am covering a specific area, then I’ll measure the area first.

Leave A Comment...