What’s New?

I am writing again!! Ohhhh, I almost forgot how much I love it! 8 pages into a little project and I am on cloud nine 🙂

What are you up to? I am going blog surfing to find out but you can tell me here too if you want!

8 Responses to “What’s New?”

Read below or add a comment...

1. Linda Zokan says:

so happy you are doing what makes you smile. That’s what it’s all about isn’t it? What little project are you working on or can’t you tell us yet?
    Great new table btw. Funny how the little things make everything else fall into place.
    I’m getting ready to start a new project organizing system that my mom inspired me to do. I’ll be blogging about it this weekend – Mother’s Day
    Hope you have a nice Mother’s Day.

2. Diannia says:

Hi! How is your little project coming along? You inspired me to take pics of my quilting studio and blog for 2 days! Go check it out when you have time.

3. Dorothy says:

Hi Marguerita,
    The new site looks good. That’s a great new table, wish my sewing room was big enough to accomodate a larger table.

4. Jean says:

I love it!

5. Amy Rochelle says:

I really like the new look! Congratulations!

6. Joanna says:

M-
    I like it….will u no longer have the blogspot then? Just wanted to let you know my friend Kathy saw the “prate” & “bug” CSQ squares as I was working on them…I tried explaining the sashing (before I actually did it) to her – she was so intrigued she went to Amazon and bough your book!!! I have almost finished the twin sized we made in Sarah’s class….keep an eye out for it on my blog 🙂 xoxoxxo
    Happy Mother’s Day

7. diane james says:

Oh I do LOVE the new website! It is much cleaner and modern looking! He, he, things change so fast, it’s hard to keep up!
    I’m always checking your blog, so keep up the wonderful work you do and write, write, write!
    I have finally finished that green quilt that I had to write on Stashbusters about. I dutifully ripped all the stitches and re worked the entire thing, starting with re-pinning it.
    On to the next project!

8. Aurora says:

Hello,
    i was googling quilt blogs and came across yours. lots of interesting info. i am a new quilter and i LOVE it. Almost finished with my first one. just have to do one final border, sandwich it and binding. i’ve been taking classes at a local shop and really enjoy it. i should have 2 more quilts completed by summers end. Congrats on the site, i’m sure i’ll be popping by often.